Dr. Raphael E Strauss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raphael E Strauss?

TOP NOTCH!

My son is 15 and has been seeing doctor Strauss since he is 4. I am extremely picky about doctors. Dr. Strauss takes his time with you, answers all your questions, is thorough ..just top notch. I even had to see him myself last year for a bad case of ongoing hives. He reassured me, and helped me. I can't say enough about this doctor. Honestly, he is simply the best. He used to be in RVC and I would travel all the way from Syosset to RVC JUST FOR HIM! Thank you Dr. Strauss for all you do.

Dr. Strauss was very dismissive of food reactions, always minimized concerns and issues. When another specialty dr. Diagnosed my son and I had to return to allergist to assist with treatment, he refused recommendations of other treating dr. And ultimately refused to treat my child. I had my two best experiences seeing the nurse practitioners in his practice as a patient.