Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raquel Arias MD
Dr. Raquel Arias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Arias is affiliated with USC University Hospital, USCNorris Comprehensive Cancer Center & and LACUSC Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Raquel Arias has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Raquel Arias has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Raquel Arias is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raquel Arias - Posted on November 26th, 2012
Just seems to want to use drugs for everything.
Dr. Arias is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
USC University Hospital
USCNorris Comprehensive Cancer Center &
LACUSC Medical Center
31 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Raquel Arias Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Raquel Arias's office for more information.
1975 Zonal Ave Los Angeles, CA : (323) 442-2554
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Raquel Arias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.