Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raquel Croitoru has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raquel Croitoru has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Raquel Croitoru has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Worst doctors office I have ever been to. Staff is highly unprofessional and doctor is a know it all. Her recommendations are the end all be all. If you don't do what she says, she doesn't even want to bother with you.ordered tests that had nothing to do with my issue. Charged me $250 for missing and appointment I forgot about. All this office cares about is money!!!
DO NOT schedule an appointment with this Dr. She only wants to use her facility and made me repeat a colonoscopy because it wasn't done by her . The last one was only 6 months prior. I wiped out all my hsa account because of worthless, unnecessary tests. Her staff is completely unprofessional and will lie and scream at you on the phone. She is a complete nut job. Stay away!
It is impossible to get an appointment even in an emergency. The doctor spends time with you, but charges extra for every 25 minutes spent with her. Her staff rarely answers the telephone and refuses to pass information on to the doctor. I would not recommend this doctor because in addition to the above, she has a very poor relationship with the local hospitals, and has no doctor on call when she is not available.
38 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1980
St Lukes Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Allergy Group Nampa, 222 W Iowa Ave Ste A, Nampa, ID
Dr. Raquel Croitoru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nampa, ID.