Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raquel Croitoru MD
Dr. Raquel Croitoru, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nampa, ID. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Raquel Croitoru has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raquel Croitoru has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 5 of 8
Worst doctor I've ever dealt with
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raquel Croitoru - Posted on June 19th, 2019
Besides the terrible and dated office , the wait time and all the crazy bureaucracy to be able to get an appointment with Dr. Croitoru (including having a pre-appointment and taking ALL my current prescriptions physically), I was charged $500.- USD for ONE consultation, where the only thing I got was advice from the doctor, nothing more. It's the most preposterous and unprofessional service I have ever received from a doctor in my life.
GREAT DR. AND STAFF
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raquel Croitoru - Posted on November 12th, 2018
Dr. C is very good. I have Crohn's disease have had for 40+ years She got it under control have not had a problem for the last 8 years. Ivy and Heather are the best, get back with answers to my questions. My wife also sees Dr C , very good at taking care of he also. Thanks so much for your help, Dr C and staff
Don't recommend at all!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raquel Croitoru - Posted on June 16th, 2017
Worst doctors office I have ever been to. Staff is highly unprofessional and doctor is a know it all. Her recommendations are the end all be all. If you don't do what she says, she doesn't even want to bother with you.ordered tests that had nothing to do with my issue. Charged me $250 for missing and appointment I forgot about. All this office cares about is money!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raquel Croitoru - Posted on June 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raquel Croitoru - Posted on August 24th, 2015
DO NOT schedule an appointment with this Dr. She only wants to use her facility and made me repeat a colonoscopy because it wasn't done by her . The last one was only 6 months prior. I wiped out all my hsa account because of worthless, unnecessary tests. Her staff is completely unprofessional and will lie and scream at you on the phone. She is a complete nut job. Stay away!
39 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1980
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Raquel Croitoru Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTHE ALLERGY GROUP NAMPA, 222 W Iowa Ave Ste A, Nampa, ID
Dr. Raquel Croitoru is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nampa, ID.