Worst doctor I've ever dealt with

Besides the terrible and dated office , the wait time and all the crazy bureaucracy to be able to get an appointment with Dr. Croitoru (including having a pre-appointment and taking ALL my current prescriptions physically), I was charged $500.- USD for ONE consultation, where the only thing I got was advice from the doctor, nothing more. It's the most preposterous and unprofessional service I have ever received from a doctor in my life.

GREAT DR. AND STAFF

Dr. C is very good. I have Crohn's disease have had for 40+ years She got it under control have not had a problem for the last 8 years. Ivy and Heather are the best, get back with answers to my questions. My wife also sees Dr C , very good at taking care of he also. Thanks so much for your help, Dr C and staff

Don't recommend at all!

Worst doctors office I have ever been to. Staff is highly unprofessional and doctor is a know it all. Her recommendations are the end all be all. If you don't do what she says, she doesn't even want to bother with you.ordered tests that had nothing to do with my issue. Charged me $250 for missing and appointment I forgot about. All this office cares about is money!!!

Awesome

A little bit hard to get an appointment with her, but she is fantastic, staff very helpful and wonderful to get it all done at the same place.

Absolutely Terrible!

DO NOT schedule an appointment with this Dr. She only wants to use her facility and made me repeat a colonoscopy because it wasn't done by her . The last one was only 6 months prior. I wiped out all my hsa account because of worthless, unnecessary tests. Her staff is completely unprofessional and will lie and scream at you on the phone. She is a complete nut job. Stay away!

Dr. Raquel Croitoru is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nampa, ID.