Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raquel B Dardik has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Menstrual Pain
- Mood Disorders
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Back in May I was scheduled an appointment since previous GYN wasnt successful was given a list of questions to ask regarding a procedure which had never happened before rather not mention details i had explained afterwards to bring my parent in so we all three could discuss answers to how procedure should be done although the dr misunderstood and brought my parent in the room then claimed i had said i did not want the personal procedure done which wasnt entirely true that s how drama began so my parent was furious with me and after several months found out from my medication doctor Dr Dardik explained doesnt want to have anything to do with me as a patient any longer which I thought was un professional i m not being mean i understand some people may find the Dr helpful although after my experience I would not think of returning to the place. I am hoping for the best the third GYN wont experience an incident like this again my parent is trying to find a new Gyn which would have been my third . I am humiliated after what happened all because I had never had an IUD that s how drama began.
Dr. Dardick may be charming and impressive at first, but she really has a mean streak. She sent my prescription to the wrong pharmacy so I could not get my prescription for three weeks! Then she and her staff never returned phone calls so one morning I stopped by to report the problem and when they asked her to come out to write a new prescription, she had the nerve to yell at me, in the waiting room with other patients present, for interrupting her without an appointment! Then when it was finally discovered that it was her fault all along for sending to the wrong pharmacy, she never apologized. She has a high and mighty attitude and is too in love with herself to care about patients. The entire practice there is totally inefficient and inept. I have complained multiple times to their supposed overseers and nothing ever changes. If you care about your health, don't go there!
22 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Raquel B Dardik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Womens Health, 207 E 84th St, New York, NY
Dr. Raquel B Dardik is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.