Dr. Raquel B Empedrad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raquel B Empedrad?

Dr. Empedrad is a great doctor

She was very attentive to my health problems and helped solve a complicated symptom for my food allergies.

Changing Allergists

I and my daughter have been patients at The Asthma Center in Forked River NJ for about 10years now. The previous Doctors where wonderful at diagnosing and continued care of my and my daughters food allergies. Unfortunatley Dr. Empedrad is now the Dr. on staff. We have had nothing but problems with her. Even overprescribing medication for my Daughter and then telling me she never said that. Well I have the instructions in her writing so she obviously did prescribe that. I have been to several allergists for the last 36 years and she is by far the worst. I will never go back.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Raquel B Empedrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.