Dr. Raquel Skidmore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raquel Skidmore?

Skeptic No More!

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I have been a skeptic of the holistic approach to health care since it first became popular. However as I've aged, I've found myself taking an astronomical amount of medications and suffering their often nasty side affects with little relief. Upon the suggestion of my PCP I reluctantly, made an appointment with Dr. Skidmore. She was so kind. Despite having sworn to myself "never to let anyone stick needles in me". I followed her advice and submitted to a single accupuncture treatment. The next morning when I woke up, I suddenly noticed something was missing. The horrible lower back pain! Now it is not completely gone, but I felt better than I had in years. I immediately called and scheduled more treatments. I'm a believer! I'm going to ask her what all she can do for all my medical issues. Oh and by the way, I cancelled my appointment with the Neurologist. Maybe later...;). I really could go on but I hope you get the point.

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Dr. Skidmore was a breath of fresh air. She listened to my concerns, looked over my lab work and prescribed the correct medication and had me stop taking medications that were causing all of the side effects. This was my first time for acupuncture treatment and it was painless and I have felt much better. There have been no adverse affect from stopping the other medications. Will return and tell everyone I know about her. Please give us your new telephone number and location.

Gratitude

Posted on June 10th, 2014

I saw two doctors who told me I would have to live with pain and take pills for the rest of my life because of arthritis in my shoulders and I ran into this lady who told me she could treat them. She did a great job since the first treatment I felt the difference and now I have no pain.

Posted on February 20th, 2017