Dr. Rasha Y Hanafy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rasha Y Hanafy?

Dr Hanafy

Dr Hanafy is prompt and friendly. She comes to the exam room prepared to give individual attention to her patient. Dr Hanafy reviews my chart in detail and keeps me on track with important preventative exams such as colonoscopy, pap and mammogram. Dr Hanafy is thorough and consistently follows up with prescriptions and consults in a timely manner. I am pleased with her service and her office. I would recommend her to a friend

46 year old female

Dr. Hanafy saved my life. She picked up on a possible diagnosis of breast cancer and sent me to a specialist. I was quickly treated and now 6 months later, I am cancer free. She has also quickly diagnosed and treated many other things over the past 7 years. I highly recommend her as a primary care physician!!

60 Point Increase in Bad Cholesterol - No Mention

Dr. Hanafy did not tell me that my bad cholesterol had gone up 60 POINTS in one year - when she got the results of my blood work. When I complained (after requesting printed results) that I should have been told (even tho she said the "average" was still within safe limits), her nurse was rude and Dr. Hanafy dropped me as a patient. I would not recommend her to anyone wanting professional and attentive care.