Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rashda M Kaif has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rashda M Kaif has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rashda M Kaif has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
It is NOT easy to find an IM Doctor these days who will take the time to see you as a whole person-not just the broken parts. I have been coming here for years. I drive out of my way to see Dr. Kaif because I know I won't find a Doctor who care about me more. 7 minutes is about all you get at the typical IM Doctor's office and that is NOT the case here!
I was there looking for a PCP. I have chronic pain for which I have been under the care of pain management and proceed to give her my medical history, which included surgery in 2010 when I had my neck cut open to fuse C5/C6. I have spinal cord compression and take medication for chronic pain...but I wasn't there for that. Again, I was looking for a PCP. This "professional" tells me: "You need to find a drug rehab center" "You're a beautiful young woman and I won't watch you destroy your life" "We're not going to be a good match for each other" "I don't mean to disrespect you" REALLY? I have NEVER in my entire life been treated with such disrespect. I wasn't there asking for medication...I WAS LOOKING FOR A PCP. What a judgmental, pompous, arrogant hag! I have filed a compliant with my health insurance and will continue to share my story warning people about this obnoxious "professional." Not sure what she's looking for in a patient...perfect health? SHE'S A BUMBLING IDIOT!
32 Years Experience
Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women
Graduated in 1986
Mt Carmel Medical Center
Dr. Rashda M Kaif accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIm Specialist Inc, 2737 W Baseline Rd Ste 24, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Rashda M Kaif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.