Dr. Rasheda V Prescott Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rasheda V Prescott?

Excellent doctor for my child.

When your child becomes a teenager, they can continue on with Dr. Prescott into adulthood.

Best

A very honest well educated doctor. She is very helpful and was very understanding.

Poor unprofessional doctor

this doctor seems like she does not know what she is doing. my bp was always high when I went to visit her but it was normal when I went to see my cardiologist.she always wanted to put me on a lot of medicine. Her staff is very unprofessional. The wait time is very long to see this doctor some times I waited 45 mins or more. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. maybe she needs to go back to medical school.