Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rasheed A Singleton has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 50
Worse experience with a Doctor ever. I'm 45 years old. Dr, Rasheed Singleton prescribed a medication. My pharmacist warned me against it for contraindications with my other meds. Due to pharmacist's warning, I confirmed prescription with Dr. Singleton and he assured me, it would be fine. I trusted Dr. Singleton. Huge mistake. Result? Three days of agony. Yes, agony. Made emergency calls to Dr. Singleton, no response. Met with Dr. Singleton a few days later, where he took no responsibility for his negligence. Instead, he arrogantly berated ME. Showed no concern, never looked me in the eye. Utterly uncaring human being. One member of his staff is nice, the other is a nightmare. So good luck getting the 'nice' one. Do not even consider seeing this Doctor.
I've lost hope in about all medical professionals, this Dr. Spent time wit has me and gave me meds that have relieved alot of my pain for the first time in years. I was very pleased and although I had to wait over a half an hour when I did get time with him, he didn't rush me and felt he was hearing me and listened to me.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
18 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Rasheed A Singleton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rasheed A Singleton is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Englewood, CO.