Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rasheedat Abdul-Azeez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
I had another primary care physician for years. Then someone told me about Dr. Abdul Azeez. I have to compare her to my past physician and have to say that she is so different, now I know why his office was always losing patients-- because there are doctor's like Abdul Azeez around, and once you see her, you begin to wonder why you have to see any other doctor... especially those that treat patients like mere numbers, and faceless automatons. Dr. Abdul Azeez is nice, spends time explaining your illness, answering questions or updating your check up. She is meticulous about addressing your health and concerns. Her staff is courteous, and her follow up is great. They call you to remind you of appointments, and have a website where you can go and actually get information about yourself, and send email to the doctor. Dr. Abdul Azeez has a wonderful bedside manner, and appears to really care about her patients, and not mere dollar signs. She is a good doctor. SHE SEEMS TO ACTUALLY CARE, AND TREATS PATIENTS AS REAL HUMAN BEINGS WHOSE QUALITY OF LIFE REALLY MATTERS TO HER. Going to doctors is something I simply do not like at all, for me to write ANYTHING on a site commending any doctor is nothing short of ASTOUNDING to folks who know me. So, yes, this doctor is that good! She is worth switching your primary physician over. Totally awesome first rate service. I recommend her to anyone who wants a competent physician who truly seems to care about your health!!
I am glad to have Dr Abdul-Azeez as my primary Dr. Before I met her my previous Dr wanted to see me more often and really did not use to take time with me but with Dr Abdul-Azeez, she is smiles, listens, takes time with me and I felt like I won lottery :). She really knows her job and good at it.... Thanks Dr Abdul-Azeez! May God bless you!
17 Years Experience
University Of Lagos
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Rasheedat Abdul-Azeez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rasheedat Abdul-Azeez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.