The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rashid Altafi
Dr. Rashid Altafi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Washington, DC and Woodbridge, VA (and 1 other location). He has 4 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and General Surgery. Dr. Altafi is affiliated with Nazareth Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rashid Altafi has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Rashid Altafi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.