Dr. Rashid M Khairi Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rashid M Khairi?

Poor Bedside Manner!

I was referred to Dr Khairi and I was not impressed. I like asking questions and I was pretty much treated as though I should sit there and keep quiet. He was very short with his answers and acted as though he had something better to do. I am not pleased and I'm cringing, anticipating my follow up appointment with him.

He didnt care about me at all. he didnt even remember who i was or what he had prescribed for me. He was unprofessional and rude. He even answered his personal cell phone, twice. Not happy at all!

Birth Control

Dr. Rashid M Khairi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.