Have you seen Dr. Rashid Pervez?

Did not listen to my prior medical history

If he would have listened he would know what kind if medicartion and dose to put me on. $250 down the drain

The best

The only doctor that has helped

Money Hugry

I think he's getting ready to retire, because it's always packed and you are sitting there with your problems trying to just cope and people are making weird noises and crying out for help, making it hard to sit there an hour or two and wait for him! He cut me off my medication cold turkey after I've been on 1.5 MG xanax for 15 years. I think I had several seizures and my head hasn't been the same since. Really messed up my ability to perform in life now. He took me from 90, 0.5 pills to 15 and said that was it. The Dea or some crap he made up was after him. I'd like him to feel how I felt. Not a good Dr at all.

Best dr

Dr. Perez saved my life! I have been from doctor to doctor and in and out of hospitals since my twenties. No one could help me except him. I was misdiagnosed by other doctors and overly medicated. He actually took the time to listen to me . Now I am able to live and function in the community.

Stay away from Dr Prevez

Dr Prevez is a narrow minded physician who does not care about individual patients problems or needs. Prevez will refuse to prescribe or let others he supervises (at The Center)prescribe certain medications because he applies a one size fits all view to health care. He will let you suffer even if you have medication sensitivities and can only take certain drugs, have no signs of abuse, and will voluntarily take a drug test. Beware!

Dr. Rashid Pervez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mansfield, OH.