Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rashmi Acharya
Dr. Rashmi Acharya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Brunswick, NJ, with another office in Plainsboro, NJ. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Acharya is affiliated with St Peters University Hospital. Dr. Acharya has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Rashmi Acharya has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 72
She inserted IUD for me improperly in my cervix instead of uterus, I bled irregularly for 2 years after that, changed gynecologists, and my new gyn showed me the improperly placed IUD by Ultrasound. She is just all smiles and good talk but extremely incompetent, and believe me very money minded. Don't go to her if you want to be safe.
The doctor is exceptionally great but the front desk staff is very unprofessional and untrained. Also, there is a long wait to get the docs appointment. I would suggest that if you want Dr. Acharya to be there on the day of your delivery with you, make sure that you hammer this in the brains of her office staff from day 1. The only thing that drives me to her is her composed attitude towards any problem and a fair judgement acumen.
Dr. Acharya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Queens Hospital Center
Dr. Rashmi Acharya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rashmi Acharya is similar to the following 0 Doctors near North Brunswick, NJ.