Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rashmi K Chugh has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability of the blood to perform its many functions, such as coagulation and carrying oxygen to the lungs and tissue.
Hematologists diagnose and treat blood disorders, such as anemia, hemophilia, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
Depending on the condition, hematology specialists may treat a patient with a blood transfusion, stem cell transplantation, bone marrow transplant, radiotherapy, anticoagulation therapy or medication.
Dr. Rashmi K Chugh has the following 5 expertise
- Cancerous Tumor
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Dr. Rashmi K Chugh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rashmi K Chugh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
20 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Rashmi K Chugh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Rashmi K Chugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.