Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rashmi Gupta has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
Showing 5 of 28
I came into the office and noticed that there had been more changes the receptionist whom was the best David was gone and the staff were rude and non feeling this doctor has lost the best for the worst the office manager is a ignorant person as well as the so call other staff member Holly. I and my husband have decided to leave this doctor who sleeps in the room and doesn't connect enough!!!! Where ever David is I hope he's happy for we are happy to have known him,
My family LOVES Dr. Gupta. We have been coming to her for years. She treats 3 of my children. The girl who does the EEG's is super nice and explains everything. I adore the front desk staff especially David. I must drive him nuts with my dozens of phone calls but he is always nice to me. He is always happy. Make sure you keep him Dr. Gupta.
I was greeted with a smile immediately from David and welcomed to the practice. Dr. Gupta was so knowledgeable about my son's headaches. She gave us a special diet to follow. We had an EEG done in the office and when I got this huge bill due because of my deductible not being met, her biller Patricia gave me a 6 month interest free plan to pay it off. She did not demand all of it up front like a lot of offices I take my son and myself to. They are wonderful there. Highly recommend.
I have entrusted Dr. Gupta with the care of my sons for many years. She exceeds my expectations as a doctor on EVERY level. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, approachable, she explains her diagnoses, and never rushes the appointment. I absolutely love the staff and have always been treated with respect. I highly recommend this office!!!
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Rashmi Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRashmi Gupta Md Pc, 29592 Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, MI
Dr. Rashmi Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.