Dr. Rashmi Patel Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Rashmi Patel?

Posted on October 24th, 2015

No notifications received that she's no longer my primary doctor. Doesn't anticipate needs of her patient. I visited twice, but my major problem has not been addressed, this is comparing how my new primary doctor addressed my problem without even verbalizing it.

Engineer

Posted on September 29th, 2014

I had her as a referral from Washington hospital. First 2 appointments - did not listen to my questions and did not answer them. Seems very rushed and disinterested in me as a patient. The office never retuned calls despite the machine saying calls will be returned within 30 min. There is a giant black mold stain on the ceiling tile in the waiting room ...I have observed It has been there for well over 2 months without anyone attending to it. I noticed my chart had been noted with medications I did not take. All in all, not the experience I would have expected. One star because a score is required.

Posted on June 7th, 2016