Dr. Rashmi G Kumar Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Rashmi G Kumar?

Excellent Dr.!

Ihighly recommend Dr. Kumar she takes time with her patients and listens to your problems/situation. She truly cares about about you as a person. She has helped me a lot.

MIsdiagnosed my sister.

She misdiagnosed my sister. Put a breathing machine on her instead of sending her to ICU then like we asked and she then aspirated within 1 day of the breathing machine pushing air in. They then took her to ICU which was too late and she passed in 4 days. Too many things had gone wrong at that point. We are very upset with this Dr.

MIsdiagnosed my sister.

Find Someone Else

I used to like this doctor but now I am very bitter about this person... She discharged me without even telling me why. If you know what's good for you then you will find an actual (professional) psychiatrist who actually cares about their patients (and doesn't abandon them when a doctor is needed the most.)

Previous patient

Exceptional, caring and devoted to patient care.

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Kumar is very caring. She spends a lot of time with her patients. When you are with her, she is totally engaged. I wish there were more like her.

Dr. Rashmi G Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.