Dr. Rashmi S Nadig Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rashmi S Nadig?

Initial Meeting with Dr. Rashmi S. Nadig / Woodland Hills office

Making initial appointment was quick and easy. Staff courteous and made you feel welcome. Dr Nadig spent time with me obtaining my history, asking questions, answering my questions, gave complete exam, blood work, xrays and MRI. Tests were scheduled promptly and together so I did not have to make several trips to the office. Dr. Nadig followed up with me by phone as soon as she had all my test results. Gave me an overall explanation of the tests, then scheduled me to come in to see her to discuss in more detail, possible physical therapy, and meds to releave symptoms. I feel she makes every effort to find the exact type of RA I have in order to treat with the correct treatments. Follow-up visit was made promptly and at a hour of the day to accommodate my availability.

Type 2 Diabetes