Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rasiklal D Nagda has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rasiklal D Nagda has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Rasiklal D Nagda is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 70
It was my very first visit with Dr. Nagda yesterday. I was not pleased. There was no privacy. I was told to get undressed, they left the door wide open when walking out, so I closed it. When they came in after I was undressed from waist down, they left the door wide open. I have severe problems with my ovaries, all he did was write me a prescription for birth control and did not explain to me what kind of birth control it was. I was also not given anything for pain. It was a bad experience, i'm still in severe pain today. The whole reason I went to the doctors was so I didn't have to go to the hospital. The doctor was nice though, just not very helpful.
Was pregnant with my first child. Didn't know what to expect. At first, I was a little disappointed because I felt he didn't spend enough time with me. But I didn't really have any problems, so he didn't have to spend a lot of time with me. He did answer all my questions. He explained everything to me when I had concerns. He was very patient with me, even though I felt as though DD would come early. She did come early, but only because he had to induce me because of my blood pressure. When I was going through labor, he was in there constantly checking on me. When the contractions were getting too hard for DD, he was watching me carefully. He was all up in the middle of my care when it was time to deliver. He eventually had to take her via C-section because of my body not dilating enough. That went fast and easy. Recovery was easy. He's a really good doctor. Staff was nice. They were always so quick to get me in for an appointment. At first, it may seem like he doesn't care, but if you have problems or concerns, he is very caring and very knowledgeable. He's very busy!!! But he always makes time for you when you need him. He even leaves the office if you're a special case that needs him to deliver you! :D He was there for all 16 hours of my labor. Excellent doctor!
I started by going to see Dr.Nagda at 6 weeks I was in so much pain all he said was take Tylenol after weeks went by going to the hospital I then at 15 weeks told him something is wrong he said drink water and don't eat cheese after that I was done he never took the time to answer my questions he would check the baby heart beat and leave I finally decided after that this was it and got another doctor who told me I had a hernia and I needed to be careful and that I had a empty sac in me. Too many patients not enough concern
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nagda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Rasiklal D Nagda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNagda Medical Inc, 150 SE 17th St Ste 400, Ocala, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rasiklal D Nagda in this video.
Dr. Rasiklal D Nagda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.