Dr. Ratesh Khillan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ratesh Khillan?

Excellent Doctor!!

Dr. Khillan is a wonderful doctor. He has Excellent bedside manner and is extremely kind and caring towards his patients. He is thorough and I would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent Physician!!!

I initially met Dr. Khillan at Methodist Hospital when he was the attending Physician on call at that time. When he came to me he read my charts and saw that I was seeing several different doctors for so many different health issues. So not only did he address the issues that brought me to the hospital that day, he discussed with me even further about how I could find doctors all in the same network so each one would know what the other doctor was doing. The system they use in Methodist Hospital would be available for all the doctors to follow up and not just wonder what the other was doing. It was the best decision I made, keeping him as my hematologist and then finding other doctors also in the network. He is thorough and knowledgeable about so many health care issues not just the one he specializes in. I still see Dr. Khillan regularly and am happy with the services I receive from him.

Best doctor

He is an excellent doctor.

Dr. Khillen is best