Dr. Ratheany Sakbun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ratheany Sakbun?

Posted on February 17th, 2014

Before running the med. procedure, I double checked what it's going to be my deductible. Receptionist, after calling my Ins. Co, informed me that I'll need to pay out of the pocket only copay. In 2 months I have received a bill for $100.00 extra. I contacted office, and questioned this charge. Receptionist was confused and promised to call me back. Nobody called. After my own research, I find out from my Ins. Co., that it was for ultrasound, what it optional and up to the doctor. If even so, doctor did not tell ME about this option, and about price for this option as well. No work ethic, no responsibility. Going back to my previous doctor.

Too many great things to say!

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Dr. Sakbun is amazing in every way! Compared with other GYNs in the Tucson area (where it can take months to get an appointment) she always manages to squeeze me in with just a few days notice. My visits are never rushed: when I have a 30 minute appointment, I have her attention that entire time. She is very good about addressing any concerns and answering all of my questions. Dr. Sakbun is also very personable and sweet. I always leave feeling like I just caught up with a good friend... not typical after a visit to the gynecologist!

Posted on June 24th, 2011

A very thorough, professional, cordial physician. I've recommended her to two friends already.

Posted on July 1st, 2016