Dr. Rathna V Sastry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rathna V Sastry?

MY KIDS LOVE THIS PLACE

wonderful doctor!

caring doctor with an immense amount of experience. She is an excellent physician!

Dr. Sastry was recommended to me by my OB when I was pregnant with my first child. We now have 3 that go to her. She is absolutley wonderful. Most of the time, the after hours calls go directly to her cell phone because she doesnt trust the level of service that the call centers give. She is conservative and is not quick to perscribe alot of medications and antibiotics and I LOVE this. She makes an effort to actually know her patiends and remembers detailed specifics about them and their life. She is an all around amazing pediatrician!

Best of the best

My daughters have been Dr. Sastry's patients since day one.Dr.Sastry has seen my daughter blossom into a beautiful young lady. She knows so much about them and my kids feels SO comfortable with her. Dr. Sastry treats all children with the upmost respect. One time we were on vacation and my daughter got sick, I called her and she took my call and gave me great advise and saved our vacation. The staff is great (the same people since I can remember), Liz is the best, all staff members are always very proffesional. Thank you Dr. Sasrty for all you do for my family.

Dr. Rathna V Sastry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellaire, TX.