Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 12
I have been going to Dr. Solomon for over 10 years and she has been wonderful. I would recommend her to my family and friends. II have followed her from Methodist to St. Paul's Professional Building back to Methodist. She follows up with her patients if you have any issues and she's also very concerned with your well being. I am going to be at a loss when she retires. She's great!
Dr. Solomon was very knowledgeable and her years of experience showed based on the medical suggestions and diagnosis. She is very personable, professional and has no airs about being a physician and very easy to talk to. I have been her patient for about 5 years now and I have found her clinical and diagnostics skills to be superior to excellent from my experience with other kinds of physicians. I will recommend her without reservation.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Ratna Solomon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5939 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Ratna Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.