Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ratnamani M Lingamallu has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Aids
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
The older woman in the allergy dept. was very rude and even brow beated the staff into not wanting to assist me. After a battle of the minds, I won and the nice sec. faxed the info. for me as asked and the know it all nurse in the allergy dept. retreated back to her perch like a hawk. My insurance co. requested a recomdation or script in order to send me some hypoallergenic bedding and this nurce acted like don't bother the staff i need to fax this somewhere else thats its not in there job description, well I wasn't asking the nurse to assist me, I was asking the sec. at the counter, very unprofessional.
Love Dr. Lingamallu however her staff could be more professional and educated about their patients. Had surgery and got a call over a month later wanting me to make a follow up appointment on my upcoming surgery. Sort of, "do your homework".
30 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1988
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Ratnamani M Lingamallu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Florida Ent Associates, 515 E Garden St, Lakeland, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ratnamani M Lingamallu in this video.
Dr. Ratnamani M Lingamallu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.