Dr. Ratnamani M Lingamallu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ratnamani M Lingamallu?

got right to the problem after messing around at primary for weeks now I am fixed up and hopefully will hear soon!

Asking for assistance with faxing a script to my ins. co.

The older woman in the allergy dept. was very rude and even brow beated the staff into not wanting to assist me. After a battle of the minds, I won and the nice sec. faxed the info. for me as asked and the know it all nurse in the allergy dept. retreated back to her perch like a hawk. My insurance co. requested a recomdation or script in order to send me some hypoallergenic bedding and this nurce acted like don't bother the staff i need to fax this somewhere else thats its not in there job description, well I wasn't asking the nurse to assist me, I was asking the sec. at the counter, very unprofessional.

Love the Doctor - staff is scarry

Love Dr. Lingamallu however her staff could be more professional and educated about their patients. Had surgery and got a call over a month later wanting me to make a follow up appointment on my upcoming surgery. Sort of, "do your homework".

not very caring

overall the office is clean, the doctor is professional however she can be a little judgemental and does not have a very good bedside manner.however the girls in the office that do the allergy testing are very nice! the front desk staff is ehhhh so so

Dr. Ratnamani M Lingamallu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.