Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rattna K Phull has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rattna K Phull has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rattna K Phull is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 22
This entire practice (Brigham Physicians Group) really takes the "care" out of the term "healthcare". I used to think very highly of Dr. Phull - that is, until she and her staff showed me just how little concern they have for a long-time patient's well-being. Please don't make the mistake of entrusting your health (or that of any loved one) to this poorly-managed practice or its cold, negligent staff.
I agree with all the complaints about her. She seems upset and unhappy all the time. At first, I told myself, oh well, she might had a bad day, everybody does right?...but then I had three more appointmens with her and she had the same mood every time. I decided to find another doctor and I can't be more happy now.
I'm surprised by reviews of Dr. Phull complaining about her beside manner. She's reasonably friendly and spends more time with me than any PCP I've ever been to. And she's good about ordering tests and following up by sending results very quickly (two days for my bloodwork). She sends results both by mail and email -- and her willingness to communicate by email I see as a huge plus. Overall I've been very happy -- but of course I'm comparing her to a lot of very poor experiences with previous PCPs.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Phull is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
New England Medical Center
Dr. Rattna K Phull accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrigham & Women Primary Care, 1180 Beacon St Ste 1B, Brookline, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rattna K Phull in this video.
Dr. Rattna K Phull is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.