Have you seen Dr. Raul A Hernandez?

Easy-going personality- professional and competent.

I was very pleased with my visit to Dr. Hernandez. Although I felt the wait time was a little long I am satisfied with the overall visit. The receptionists were very polite and friendly and immediately made me feel comfortable. He knew what my medical condition was after a quick consultation. So even though I felt like I wanted him to spend more time with me, my issue was so simple it really was not necessary. Overall I had a good experience and would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Top Notch Doc

I have been seeing Dr. Hernandez for the past 5 years. He is amazing and I love the front desk staff....they are always so happy to see me. His office is busy, and sometimes the wait time to see him goes past 20 minutes, but his office will also squeeze me in without advance notice. He is also the only doctor I know that I was able to reach during the middle of the night when I had an emergency. My primary care doctor does not even offer that! Great bedside manner as well.

Dr. Raul A Hernandez is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.

Dr. Raul A Hernandez Is this you?