Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul I Almaguer
Dr. Raul I Almaguer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Almaguer is affiliated with Coral Gables Hospital, University of Miami Hospital and Healthsouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospitalttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. Dr. Almaguer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Raul I Almaguer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raul I Almaguer has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raul I Almaguer - Posted on November 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raul I Almaguer - Posted on September 9th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raul I Almaguer - Posted on September 13th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raul I Almaguer - Posted on January 13th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Almaguer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lutheran Medical Center (Brooklyn Ny)
Dr. Raul I Almaguer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMAS MEDICLA GROUP, 3181 Coral Way Fl 5, Coral Gables, FL
Dr. Raul I Almaguer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.