3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Raul Armengol?

I went to the emergency room after my son's pediatricians office recommended it because he seemed to be having an allergic reaction to something he ate. He was 9 months at the time. After waiting 4 hours in the waiting room and then another hour in a separate room. Dr. Armengol came in very rushed and barely looked at my son and before I could even finish my sentence, telling him what was wrong, he wrote out a prescription for benadryl and a topical cream for his eczema. I understand that it might have been a busy day but I expected a little better service and respect after wasting 5 hours. I haven't had enough experience with this doctor to say if he is good or bad at his job. But he is a doctor who seems to be going with the motions and doesn't, or for my son at least, do his best.

Birth Control

Dr. Raul Armengol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.

Dr. Raul Armengol Is this you?