Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Cejudo
Dr. Raul Cejudo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Cejudo is affiliated with Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Doctors Hospital Dallas and RHD Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Cejudo has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Raul Cejudo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cejudo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Doctors Hospital Dallas
RHD Memorial Medical Center
Mesquite Comm Hosp
40 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raul Cejudo in this video.
Dr. Raul Cejudo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.