3.0

Have you seen Raul G Gener?

My PCP for several years. Sorry to learn he resigned

Dr Gener was my PCP for several years. If I had a complaint it would be that he took too much time going over my medical records, lab results, etc. Otherwise I found him to be through and a caring physician. After one appointment my blood pressure was high and he called me at home in the evening to check on me. In regard to other negative reviews, I think people should consider the aim of the office was move patients in and out as fast as possible to generate more money. And the rude, discourteous staff was intolerable.

Poor doctor who lies to his patients

Doctor repeatedly lied to us, his patients. His management was extremely rude also. A complaint to the California Medical Board explaining violations ...