Dr. Raul Ixtlahuac Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Raul Ixtlahuac?

He left Glendora Healthcare Partners...Que Gacho

Posted on September 19th, 2012

He was my family Dr. for the past few years and I never had a complaint about him...except that he is too funny..He makes you feel at ease and gets staright ot the point... I don't know why he left Health Care Partners recently..But I bet Dr.'s like him are VERY HARD TO FIND! I will miss him & I will most likely change Health Care Partners to another

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Very good Doctor!!

New practice?

Posted on August 6th, 2012

I couldn't believe when I was told Dr. Ixtlahuac left Healthcare Partners! I'd like to know where is he practicing now so me and my family can keep seeing him.

Thank-you!

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I was so disappointed to hear that my favorite GP ever is relocating after 8 years of impeccable care. I hope his new place takes my insurance. Always explained every step of my procedures in detail so I could understand them. Wonderful manner and confidence inspiring professional.

WHERE DID HE MOVE HIS PRACTICE????

Posted on July 10th, 2012

he was the best dr. ever. I miss him and would will follow him anywhere!!!!!! went to make a physical appt. and was really upset to find he had left health care partners in Glendora.

Compassionate

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Dr Ixtlahuac is one of the most compassionate caring doctors my family and I have ever encountered. He shows genuine concern for my well being when dealing with depression due to divorce etc. he ales the time to listen, actually sits down to listen and maintains eye contact. My two daughters love him and won't see a pediatrician but only Doc I as he is referred to by his wonderful staff. More docs need to follow Dr Ixtlahuac's lead. Several of my colleagues from he school district I teach in have chosen him as well. Way to go.

best doc ever

Posted on August 4th, 2011

there is not much to say. he is awesome.

FANTASTIC doctor!

Posted on September 15th, 2010

I am not a fan of going to the doctors, but Dr. Ixtlahuac really changed all that for me. He is incredibly kind, and has the absolute best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. He explains things very carefully and in a way that is easy to understand. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients. He is as good as it gets in my opinion and I will be a patient for life.

Posted on June 25th, 2008

I have never known a doctor to make me feel like I'm his only patient of the day. His caring manner puts me at ease during visits. He's professional and up-to-date with medicine.

He cares, he listens and he explains!

Posted on May 7th, 2008

Dr Ixtlahuac is a GREAT doctor! I started seeing him 6 years ago because when my female doctor left this group and I was place with him. I wasn't happy about changing doctors at first. That quickly changed! He listened to me and did not see through me. He will draw out the 3 stages of skin cancer, find a model of an ear and point out what area your ear infection is in. He gives you a verbal and visual idea of what's happening. He is one of a kind! I have referred family members, friends and even strangers I've met at the supermarket. This Health-care group is no longer covered by my insurance, but I'd rather pay out of pocket than go to anyone else. If you want a Dr. that will do all in his power to help you it's Dr. Ixtlahuac, MD.

Posted on January 18th, 2010