Dr. Raul N Lugo Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Raul N Lugo?

My Daughter

Dr Lugo is great. We were very concerned about our 18 year old daughter and symptoms. Dr. Lugo did outpatient procedures , very professional and knowledgeable.

dr. Lugo is the best.

He performed a hernia surgery on me. He is a great doctor, excellent surgeon. He showed much concern for my situation. He took time with me, met all my needs. He answered all my questions. I highly recommend him.

Almost seventy years old...several doctors in my past & Dr Raul Lugo is by far the best. Embarrassing examination, for anyone ...but he put me totally at ease. Most of all, he listens, explains and makes eye contact. Only disappointment. . .when my insurance had to change to medicaid . . .I had to loose the "The Best". Now, instead of confident about surgery. I am a nervous wreck...if you want an awesome doctor it is Dr. Raul Lugo.

He is very caring, compassionate and competent. Before my surgery he was very thorough in obtaining all the information needed for a successful outcome. During and immediately following the surgery he was most informative and caring with my family. During my hospital stay he anticipated my every need and the nurses were prepared to care for me. In my post op transition, he was very accessible and spent all the time needed to answer any questions. Hopefully, my family will not need a surgeon for a very long time... but if we do, Dr. Lugo will be our first choice.

Patient

Dr. Lugo is one of the best surgeons he explain in detail the procedures associated with your surgery and also takes time to listen and answer all your question he put the patient first and make sure all your need are taken care of ,He is a gift from GOD.

followup is exceptional

Dr. Lugo keeps both patient and family very well informed and is tireless is his follow up after surgery

excellent doctor - diagnostitianvery knowledgeable and accurate in his diagnosis

Great doctor. Very good surgeon.

Patient family

Dr. Lugo is a superior practitioner. He is very caring, communicates well with both patient and family. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.