Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Montemayor Jr
Dr. Raul Montemayor Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Montemayor is affiliated with Texas Heart Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital and Northeast Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Montemayor Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raul Montemayor Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Montemayor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Heart Hospital
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Northeast Baptist Hospital
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Northeast Methodist Hospital
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Northeast Methodist Hospital
S.W. Texas Methodist
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Northwest Hospital
Santa Rosa Northwest
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raul Montemayor Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.