Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raul Nodal has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Raul Nodal has the following 6 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 5 of 8
I wish the staff were more polite. Not only that but Dr. Nodal supports them 100%. Needed to re-schedule appointment because of a family emergency, and needed a 3 day advance notice??? The recepcionist yelling over the phone saying she did not care about the emergency 24 hour notice was not enough and late fee of $50 needed to be paid???? Never going back!!!! After telling the doctor what happened, he agreed with her that the fee needed to be paid.
Dr. Nodal may be a little rough around the edges when he's fishing for a neurological response. Once he's established his findings, he's one of the most caring and compassionate docs I've ever found. Lots of feedback. LOVE his office staff!
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Universidad De Sevilla
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raul Nodal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.