Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raul H Oyola has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Cancerous Tumor
Showing 5 of 13
There are so many other doctors you could see besides this one. Very rude every appointment. It doesn't make sense how someone could be this low. Not friendly or courteous at all. He doesn't listen/answer your questions. I don't think you should have the right to be rude especially if it's your Job.. The customer should always be respected. I would've expected better from a Wellstar Hospital. Very disappointed.. Wellstar doesn't deserve someone who carries himself that way.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Oyola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Raul H Oyola accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNw Georgia Oncology Centers, 340 Kennestone Hospital Blvd Ste 200, Marietta, GA
Dr. Raul H Oyola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.