Dr. Raul Paez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raul Paez?

His secretary can be a bit moody if she makes a mistake she denies it she did it once in front of the Dr and couldn't get out of it once I was going to look elsewhere because of her but he is a good Dr even though her personality conflicted with my issue I rode it out until he got suspended by SC for some reason I don't feel could have been legitimate based on how the state overshadows the medical fields like a communist government not allowing them to do there jobs without fear of being shut down

I have seen Dr Paez for 5 years and always had a great appt. He is very good at fitting me in of I don't have an appointment

Biggest mistake of our life taking our family member to him. Misdiagnosis, wrong medication, overly medicates, very seldom looks you in the eye and when you ask a question, rather than answer you directly he talks of a previous patients war story. Our family member has gone from a productive happy individual to bedridden and severely depressed. He needs to hang his license up.

Go elsewhere

This was the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor of any kind. Dr. Paez obviously had not read my chart. He had misinformation and came up with very odd possible diagnoses. He had a simplistic view of my problem - an eating disorder - and seemed to be interested in making generalizations rather than getting to know my specific issue. He took a phone call during my first 50-minute session and had a conversation about another patient and her medication for about 3 minutes (quite unprofessional since I paid $250 for the session). In my second session it was obvious that he hadn't reviewed my chart - again - and we went over many of the same points he hit on in my first session. After that I was convinced, and I've since switched to someone compassionate and invested in my health.