Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Ramos
Dr. Raul Ramos, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Ramos is affiliated with Christus Santa Rosa Healthcare System, Christus Santa Rosa Health Care and Methodist Health Care System. Dr. Ramos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Ramos has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Raul Ramos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.