Dr. Raul Santos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raul Santos?

Great Doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2017

Very caring and attentive!

Excellent Cardiologist

Posted on August 5th, 2017

Great doctor. Excellent clinic.

Dr. Santos and his staff are exccellent!

Posted on December 31st, 2016

Dr Santos has been my cardiologist for several years. He is easy to get along with and explains things very well. I highly recommend him.

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Excellent Cardiologist

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Thank You Dr Santos for taking care of me and my family. We appreciate your hard work and your kind demeanor.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Great doctor with exceptional staff

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Santos...saved my life 3 yrs ago.

Grateful!

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

Our dad is Dr Santos' patient and we all first met him in an urgent situation in the ER. From the first moment Dr Santos introduced himself there was an overall feeling of ease and knowing our dad was in good hands. Dr Santos took time to answer many questions from different family members, responded quickly to after hour questions/concerns, explained the situation/diagnosis so we all could fully understand. We are all so grateful as it seems rare to get an obviously highly intelligent, confident, top of the line physician whom still takes time and encourages questions and has great bedside manner. All around great experience with an excellent Cardiologist!

Find a different cardiologist

Posted on February 5th, 2014

Dr Santos is fine and seems like a good doctor. The office, however, has some serious issues. It can be extremely difficult to get through to them; they use a central phone service and I have held for more than 15 minutes on multiple occasions, and then transferred to the office and sent straight to voicemail. I went to the office once when I couldn't reach them by phone and another patient came in while I was there with the same complaint. They also don't have anyone to take call when Dr Santos is off, so they want to send you to the ER. The ER is for true emergencies and all I needed was a change in the med that was prescribed, due to side effects, but the office was unable to recommend anything but the ER since Santos was off for several days. They also use a billing service that will not process refunds unless you call for them. I changed doctors.

Doctor's Response

I am truly sorry that you have received this response from my office. I have educated my staff to make sure that we take advantage of all our resources and to make sure that this does not happen again. I have 9 other partners that cover for me when I am out of town, and this should not have happened to you. I hope that you are happy in you new choice. I for one will continue to practice to the best of my ability and will continue to provide the best care possible. Sincerely, Raul Santos MD

Great cardiologist!

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr. Santos is the kind of guy who immediately puts you at ease, cuts to the chase, studies his craft non-stop, and listens to your concerns, and questions. In my association with Dr. Santos since 2009, I've always been pleased with our interactions; the way the Baylor Health and Health Texas staff have interacted with me, and the way Dr. Santos is in tune with my personal and professional goals. Not only do I feel Dr. Santos is constantly upgrading his skills, but, he's realistic in expectations, and not afraid to take the time to let his patients take an active role in their health care. Thank you, Dr. Santor, Texas Health, and Baylor Health, for providing me with exemplary care.

Posted on November 29th, 2017