Dr. Raul I Tano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raul I Tano?

Patient

The doctor was supposed to follow up with my cardiologist about a colonoscopy I had scheduled. Not only he did not but when I had to cancel it and went personally to talk to him he told me he had forgotten to contact me and that my cardiologist had given approval. I told him that two weeks ago in the hospital the cardiologist had not approved a god bladder surgery they had scheduled for me and then he reconsidered what he had just told me and said that I was right, that my cardiologist had said no, that I had to wait 6 month for the colonoscopy since he put me recently a stent in my heart. The doctor apologize and told me he had too many things in his head, but this mistake could have cost me seriously consequences if the colonoscopy would have been performed. He looked confused and unfocused, he never checked at my chart, maybe he has too many things with his administrative responsibilities but the life of a patient is precious. I do not trust him anymore and I changed already of Primary Doctor.....

Best Doctor

I'm 33 years old and have been to Dr. Tano since I was in high school. His bedside manner is wonderful. He treats you like family and I'm happy to call him my doctor.

The Greatest Doctor You Could Have

Dr. Tano is the greatest doctor in Miami. He has taken care of our family since the mid 90's and you can always count on him for the correct treatment and information. He is very knowledgeable about all subjects you need and doesn't hesitate to recommend a doctor he feels would be the best for you.

Amazing physician.

dr.Tano is the best doctor

He is like talking with a Friend who can give you the correct dianosis

Dr. Tano's Review

Outstanding bed side manner. The kind of doc you actually enjoy talking to. A good bit of country old style small town one on one, which now days we lack on. Dr. Tano has the ability to make you as a nervous patient, smile. ( I know this for a fact). I for one was very impressed by his ability to diagnose a problem and fix it, while others where still looking for answers. In closing, the man behind the tittle is a straight up gentleman, Thanks Doc.....