Dr. Raul Webster Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Raul Webster?

Posted on August 15th, 2017

My husband and I have both seen Dr. Webster . We are extremely pleased with his knowledge, professionalism and caring. To us he is "TOPS"

POOR Communications Skills

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

I have never seen a group of medical assistant and nurses that do not communicate with each other.

LIARS

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Had a surgery, and never saw Webster again following surgery, incision opened up saw a Dr I had never seen before said the wound was infected with cellulitis ended up in hospital diagnosed with MRSA constantly told don't worry it will heal in two weeks 3 surgeries and major pain later still open wound, no income and a ton of treatment to come because the Dr was to busy to care to even listen to my concerns instead he passed me off to other PAs to whom never met me and assumed they knew every thing about me. My recommendation DONT go to this office unless you want major inconsistancies . When called to request medical recs I was told I was annoying and That they couldn't just drop what they were doing to help one annoying patient and that I was not worth it. Once they get the money for the surgery they could care less what happens to you..

patient

Posted on May 5th, 2014

I have had no problems with the Scott Young PA or Dr. Webster, however I did have issues with Susie the office person. She was rude and hung up on me if I were to base it on her attitude I wouldn't go back to that office.

Great doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Bad Insurance Report

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Dr. Webster removed my prostate in a radical prostotectomy several years ago. I have been cancer free since (PSA "undetectable.") but got a negative recommendation for life insurance from Dr. Webster. Why? I am trying to find out!

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Multiple visits.Knowledgeable, personable, and forthright in his assessments, including the degree of uncertainty involved. What more could I ask of a doctor?

Urology Practice not the most Personal

Posted on October 1st, 2011

In hospital you get punted around with different docs, never seeing Dr. Webster again. Pathology report of possible cancer took two weeks (unacceptable and inconsiderate)! He removed a non-cancerous kidney but to be fair, it looked like cancer on CT scan.

Posted on November 14th, 2017