Dr. Raven Devincenzo Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Raven Devincenzo?

Worst Bedside Manner Ever

Posted on February 20th, 2014

When I was told I needed 2 biopsies of my right breast following a suspicious mammogram, I went one of the facilities where Dr. De Vincenzo practices. I was already nervous and worried as I had already been told from the aspect of the masses in the mammogram that I probably had breast cancer. When I asked her to give the results to my breast doctor so she could be the one to inform me, Dr. D V was nasty and said "No! I will be the one to tell you if you have cancer or not." Followed by a story about a 19 year old who needed a double mastechtomy, all while she was performing my biopsies. And that is just the tip of the iceberg regarding her bedside manner. I needed many more tests in the weeks to followed but needless to say I never went back to her. I found other wonderful and very qualified professionals who help me beat my cancer with a lot more compassion and tact than this woman. Stay away from her, she might be accurate but we need a lot more than medical expertise when we face a cancer battle. Compassion, support and tact go hand in had with good medical care.

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Posted on November 5th, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.