- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravi K Adusumilli MD
Dr. Ravi K Adusumilli, MD is a doctor primarily located in Oregon, OH, with other offices in Toledo, OH and Adrian, MI( and 6 other locations). Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Ravi K Adusumilli has 8 locations
Dr. Ravi K Adusumilli has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ravi K Adusumilli has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
Dr. Ravi K Adusumilli Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ravi K Adusumilli
Dr. Adusumilli works in Oregon, OH and 7 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Adusumilli is affiliated with Mercy Health St Vincent Medical Center, Promedica Bay Park Hospital, Promedica Flower Hospital, St Luke's Hospital and Toledo Hospital.