Dr. Ravi P Agarwal Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ravi P Agarwal?

It took a very long time to get an appointment & when I finally did I felt as though the doctor was either confused or enjoyed treating patients as if they were stupid. I had to follow up with the office for a second appointment for my health problem where again the appointment was scheduled so far out, 2mos or more, I forgot about it and wasn't notified about even having the appointment. I was more comfortable with the nurse in the room than the doctor & even then I wondered why she was there. On the 2nd visit the front desk staff was rude to me because I broke up the office conversation & came to my appointment 1 month early. It must have been a very difficult task to look up my information and let me know that I had come on the wrong date.

Dr. Ravi P Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.