Dr. Ravi Chandra Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Chandra?

Awful

Posted on August 30th, 2012

If you value your sanity avoid Dr Chandra. My experience with him was the complete opposite of what he claims he does for people. The only treatment he can offer you is medications. After I understood what kind of doctor Chandra is I switched to a different psychiatrist and got better without any meds.Also, I would strongly advise those who are on medication to reconsider your opinion of Dr Chandra because when you are medicated you are gullible/easily manipulated and do not even realize it.

Doctor's Response

This is a very unusual comment, as it is totally baseless. I do primarily psychotherapy in my practice, and no patient has contacted me about the issue described above. Unfortunately, these days, anyone can write a review, even if they haven't been your patient. On Yelp, I have tried to contact the reviewer, and s/he has not responded. Readers beware.

Posted on December 13th, 2015