3.8

Very professional and thorough

Three colonoscopies done by Dr. Ravi.

My family has a history of colon cancers. I have a screening done every five years, just completing my third. His bedside manor is very good. He explanations what the procedure entails and answers any questions in plain English. Then he gives his view of the polyps removed right after the colonoscopy . Within two or three days I get the lab test results. I really do like Dr. Ravi.

retired teacher

The surgery went so fast, under an hr. for both upper and lower GI. When I got out, I felt no affects from the anesthesia and woke up as they returned me into my room. Felt no soreness in my mouth, which surprised me greatly. I go in today for a follow up to the surgery. He asks if I have any questions, which I didn't but would have taken the time had I had any. Today I have several questions and am hoping he will answer all of them.

Dr. Ravi S Chittajallu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near McKinney, TX.