Dr. Ravi S Chittajallu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi S Chittajallu?

retired teacher

The surgery went so fast, under an hr. for both upper and lower GI. When I got out, I felt no affects from the anesthesia and woke up as they returned me into my room. Felt no soreness in my mouth, which surprised me greatly. I go in today for a follow up to the surgery. He asks if I have any questions, which I didn't but would have taken the time had I had any. Today I have several questions and am hoping he will answer all of them.

I just wish he had run a few more tests

Dr. C is very thorough. With one procedure I knew the full scope of my upper and lower GI. I gave me real piece of mind. When I had a troubling symptom he ordered a test and asked to see me. Unfortunately, he couldn't make a diagnosis at that point, so he asked me to come back in 6 weeks and go to a neurologist to check out the headaches I experienced after eating. I just wish he hadn't waited and referred me.