3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ravi D Rao?

Dr Rao takes the time to answer questions and explain every move that the team is going to make.

Dr Rao is the best

Dr. Rao is excellent. IMO he saved my life by looking in directions others did not. I can't say enough good about him. I really believe that he cares a great deal about his patients.

Please do not believe this man, see someone else NOW

Wife of deceased patient

Rao's wait time is much much longer than 25 minutes. When he was baffled by something he made things up. Too bad people are still trusting him!

An amazing and caring, skilled cancer specialist

I was treated by Dr. Rao after my diagnosis of triple negative (a very aggressive breast cancer) ductal carcinoma in 2010. He has followed me ever since, through treatment and now remission. He is the most caring and gentle man, and so very thorough and methodical as physician. He worries about me, encourages me, takes extra precautions in regards to my care, and seems to genuinely care about my health! It has been a wonderful experience to find a health care provider so dedicated and compassionate. I will say, that when I first walked into the clinic I was VERY put off by the waiting area, how crowded it can be, how sterile it is, and how much it reminded me of a welfare office. But the staff has always been very helpful, kind, pleasant and keenly interested in making sure I was given everything I needed, and because of Dr. Rao, I don’t even care about that anymore. It also tends to be a longer wait time to be seen, but I know this is because Dr. Rao gives each patient all the time they need to get answers to all their questions and to address all their needs and concerns. The waiting room is NOT what counts to me, or quick turnover of patients! For me, it’s the doctor, the care, and the treatment I receive that counts, and keeps me loyal to this wonderful MD.

Kind, gentle and the best at Diagnosis and Treatment

I began seeing Dr. Rao last year after diagnosis of aggressive breast cancer. He was so understanding and very knowledgeable. I was so impressed when he spent over an hour with me at my initial meeting with him. He answered all my questions and put me fully at ease. He is really a great doctor.

Dr. Rao needs to slow down his visitations with patients. Not taking the time to make sure the patient understands the action being taken.

Patient's Son

Dr. Rao had excellent bedside manner with my father, who was in the hospital with terminal cancer. He showed expertise, compassion, flexibility and interest in my father during his last days. He was approachable and humane as well as expert.

Previous Patient

I met Dr. Rao four years ago when he was on staff at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota. I was very sad to see him leave and anxious having to meet a new Oncologist. he is truely missed by many

Dr. Ravi D Rao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.